What We Do
At First Illinois Systems, Inc., we solve commercial pest problems in northeastern Illinois and northwestern Indiana—an area with 8 million residents. We specialize in integrated pest management (IPM) for any setting, but particularly where pests can’t be controlled in conventional ways and where people are sensitive to chemicals:
- hospitals and clinics, health clubs, veterinary clinics
- senior living
- facilities for those with special needs
Marty Germann founded First Illinois Systems, Inc. in 1993 as an alternative to conventional pest control companies. Now Marty and his eight staff design comprehensive pest management programs to solve root causes of pest problems.
IPM optimizes your need to be pest-free with our mutual responsibility to be good stewards of the earth. Approaching pest control in this way is effective and ecologically responsible. We’re as earth-friendly as you allow us to be, using a least-toxic approach whenever possible.
Our IPM practitioners
- inspect to find the pest and source
- monitor to determine the effectiveness of treatments
- bring together different tactics to keep pest populations low
We’ll customize solutions for your difficult problems. Give us a call!